a psycho-educational group open to
people ages 17-25
- Get easily overwhelmed?
- Struggle with self-care and making time for rest?
- Have trouble staying present?
- Lose focus easily?
- Feel stuck in your current situation?
Mindfulness skills will help you learn…
- Practical stress management techniques
- How to start a daily meditation practice
- How to deal with conflict more effectively
- Self-compassion skills
Group members will learn a new concept or skill related to mindfulness during each session. The group is designed for beginners to mindfulness practices.
Cost is $165 per month (covering 3 sessions a month)
Group will begin in February 2020.
Spaces are limited!!
Please contact us using the “send a message” box if you are interested in reserving your spot!