What are the session fees?
FREE 15 minute initial phone consultation with an intake coordinator
- $180 per individual therapy session (45 minutes)
- $210 per initial intake session (50-60 minutes)
- $190 per family session (45 minutes)
When is payment due?
Payment is due at the time of service. We store a debit or credit card in my Electronic Medical Record (EMR) so you will not have to take time from your sessions for payment. We accept all major credit cards and health savings cards (HSA) as forms of payment.
What about insurance?
Meghan does not accept insurance, however, depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be reimbursed in full or in part by your insurance. Payment is due in full at the time of service but can provide “Superbills” to submit to insurance.
Questions for your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Do I have out-of-network coverage for mental health?
- If I do have out-of-network benefits, will I be reimbursed in full or for a portion of the paid amount?
- What is my deductible? Have I met it yet?
- Are services rendered by a licensed clinical social worker covered? Meghan is licensed in DC, Maryland, and Virginia.
- Do they cover procedural codes 90791 (intake), 90834 (individual session), 90853 (group therapy), and 90847 (family therapy)?
- Will my therapist need to give a diagnosis in order to be reimbursed?
What is the Cancellation Policy?
If you need to cancel or reschedule a session, please provide 48 hours’ notice.
We do charge for no-shows and late cancelations.