What are the session fees?
FREE initial phone consultation with an intake coordinator (15 minutes)
$175 per individual therapy session (45 minutes)
$190 per initial intake session (50-60 minutes)
$190 per family session (45 minutes)
$165 per month for ongoing group therapy (45 minutes per session)
When is payment due?
Payment is due at the time of service. We securely store a debit or credit card in my Electronic Medical Record (EMR) so you will not have to take time from your sessions for payment. We will not carry account balances.
We accept all major credit cards and FSA cards as forms of payment.
What about insurance?
Meghan is an out-of-network provider with most private insurance companies. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part.
Payment is due in full at the time of service and upon your request, we can provide you with a “superbill” to submit to your insurance company for possible reimbursement. Unfortunately, we cannot make any guarantees about reimbursement.
*Please note that in order to submit for reimbursement, your insurance company will likely require a mental health diagnosis code.
We advise you to contact your insurance company by calling the member services number located on the back of your insurance card so that you can make an educated decision before starting therapy.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Do I have out of network coverage for mental health?
- If I do have out of network benefits, will I be reimbursed in full or for a portion of the paid amount?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, have I met it yet?
- Are services rendered by a licensed clinical social worker covered? Meghan’s license in the state of Maryland is 14324
- Do they cover procedural codes 90791 (intake), 90834 (individual session), 90853 (group therapy), and 90847 (family therapy)?
- Do I need a diagnosis in order to be reimbursed?
What is the Cancellation Policy?
If you need to cancel or reschedule a session, please provide 48 hours’ notice.
No shows and late cancellations will be charged for a full session.